QSI Vision & Mission
QSI exists to provide the highest possible standard of education and to help each student achieve academic excellence and personal growth. We seek to develop independent critical thinkers, lifelong learners, and responsible world citizens.
QSI International School of Chengdu meets each child’s educational needs and creates opportunities to develop his/her full potential by:
- providing a safe and supportive environment in which to learn;
- providing a well-rounded education including academic, physical, social and cultural growth opportunities;
- adopting varied teaching and learning strategies;
- providing and maintaining the highest standards of continuous evaluation and improvement of all programs;
- providing consistently challenging individualized targets;
- creating opportunities for re-teaching, reinforcement, and reassessment;
- encouraging the virtues of self-respect and respect for others;
- emphasizing that good communication between all parties is fundamental to the efficient running of the school;
- promoting management which is supportive and enabling, committed to the development of all people in the organization and to constant improvement;
- promoting an appreciation of various traditions and values, including Chinese culture and language;
- working in partnership with parents and the local community.
The QSI International School of Chengdu is an independent, coeducational day school which offers an educational program from prekindergarten (three and four years old) through grade 12 for students of all nationalities. The school year comprises five quintiles extending from mid-August to mid-June. A very active parent support group works with the administration and teachers to provide volunteers and special activities throughout the year.